Intrest in 2009 Dragons Tail Meet.

wrightme43

Admin of Socks & Puppets
Good deal. Look forward to meeting you.

T

Tour Guide

Hey guys, old friends and possibly new ones. still here just had a lot going on lately and haven't been online. probably will have been up a few times before june but would love to come up and ride with ya'll. would be either just myself and possibly mrs. tour guide if she could get off work. probably just stay at the tuskegge motel for some alone time. Scott and Elisha

O

Outlaws Justice

I am a yes. Just let me know details.

I would be interested in the school as well except it says you have to have had your license for a year, got mine in July. If there is enough interest maybe they will waive that.
I have been watching for awhile and see some questions come up.

I met a couple of you at Ron and Nancy's last year, But I do not remember who? I am one of the instructors for the Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic, I organized and have done the classes in Robbinsville for the last couple of seasons and while I currently do not have any planned I have recently had several members from the SV Riders Board inquire so I have decided to make it happen again this season.

My Plans will most likely be to Drive down from New York the weekend before and get set up for classes. You can learn more about the class at Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic In the past I have stayed with Ron and Nancy, So I will check into that as well and will be close to many of you. I Originally started doing classes there on this week for the FZ1 group of which I am a member and it has really grown. I did three classes last year and still had a waiting list. One of the members on the SV Board wrote a review of their experience, you can view it here Did the Total Control Clinic and Learned: - SVRider Board

So if we get the plans for this finalized in the next few weeks I can tell you I will trailering down from New York with my Bikes and Equipment, stopping at my Sisters in Maryland and them completing the trip on the Sunday prior to the rally.

Class schedule would most likely be offered on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday So depending on the day you arrive when you want to do it.

Leave me a message here and I will try to keep track of who is interested up until We start taking sign ups.

W

wke4estguy

****, am I too late for this? I grew up in the mountains, but I have never ridden a bike up there, I want to get in on this trip if there are any spots left.
Somebody PM me.

B

bmccrary

****, am I too late for this? I grew up in the mountains, but I have never ridden a bike up there, I want to get in on this trip if there are any spots left.
Somebody PM me.
Yea there is still room. There is another thread in the main lobby at the top of the thread list that has more info. Check there.

-bryan