Intermediate Riding Course

Andezel

Before I got my license I went through ABATE of Colorado's Basic Rider Course; I really liked it and it gave me some good training and counted for the driving test. Now that I've been riding for a couple years I was thinking about going back for the intermediate level class. Does anyone have experience with this class (or something like it)? The website doesn't give a whole lot of details. I feel pretty comfortable during my regular commute, not so much up in the canyons.

bigguybbr

I know the one out here in CT is a lot of the same low speed agility drills and general awareness that you do in the BRC, but instead on your own bike.

raven6

Before I got my license I went through ABATE of Colorado's Basic Rider Course; I really liked it and it gave me some good training and counted for the driving test. Now that I've been riding for a couple years I was thinking about going back for the intermediate level class. Does anyone have experience with this class (or something like it)? The website doesn't give a whole lot of details. I feel pretty comfortable during my regular commute, not so much up in the canyons.
what bigguybbr said... the ERC is more or less like the BRC only with your own bike...

go do a instructed track day/track day, you'll get much more out of it...

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Invader Jim

I plan on taking the intermediate class this year also. The same place that hosted my MSF course is hosting an intermediate class now..
Is that the ABATE ERC? I did the ERC in Terre Haute in 2010. I thought about doing the ERC again either in Indy or TH now that i have my FZ6R. Both are an hour away but the course is so cheap and I think it is worthwhile.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member