Integrated tail light recommendations?

new2yam

I'm sorry if this has already been answered... I have searched all over and I am totally bewildered. I've only found one light available and all of the reviews are awful (mainly indicating a very poor fit). Can anyone recommend one or more that they are happy with? Many thanks.

Riccochet

I have the Motodynamics smoked lens one. It fits great and wired up with ease. Problem is they are hard to find right now.

new2yam

I have the Motodynamics smoked lens one. It fits great and wired up with ease. Problem is they are hard to find right now.
How much for yours? :p

new2yam

jfont

That's the one I've been seeing everywhere. Too bad the reviews suck - seems like there's no shortage of 'em.
I originally got a DMP, sucked, connectors weren't even right. Told my dealer and they said they would have to re-engineer them. I got a motodynamic instead, one of the last clear models. Still waiting for more so I can buy my brother one.

new2yam

Spoke with them yesterday - looks like November they will have more. That said, you aren't allowed to place any orders until I've snagged mine.

anticsd

My motodynamic tail light was smashed so I had to replace. I couldn't order a new one since they were on back order so I went with the dmp. It doesn't look that bad just the casing is more clear compared to motodynamic (had a clear one)

new2yam

My motodynamic tail light was smashed so I had to replace. I couldn't order a new one since they were on back order so I went with the dmp. It doesn't look that bad just the casing is more clear compared to motodynamic (had a clear one)
The fit was good? That was the biggest complaint I heard.

new2yam

MistahT said:
My motodynamics has been absolutely perfect, not a single complaint
Sorry, I meant anticsd's comment. :p