Integrated LED Mirrors

dpb1222

Im so sorry for asking but i've been reading and trying for 3 days to figure it out but i haven't so im desperate. Where do i connect the red and white wires coming from my led mirrors to?
Picture posted shows my view.

Attachments

Murals

Connect your red(positive) to the brown(positive)
Connect your white(negative) to the black(negative)
The blue wire is for running lights I believe. Yea it took me forever to find out where to connect those as well I didn't want to miss wire anything and risk shorting the bike. Just cut the blue wire and crimp it or wrap it with electrical tape and you'll be good to go!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

dpb1222

Connect your red(positive) to the brown(positive)
Connect your white(negative) to the black(negative)
The blue wire is for running lights I believe. Yea it took me forever to find out where to connect those as well I didn't want to miss wire anything and risk shorting the bike. Just cut the blue wire and crimp it or wrap it with electrical tape and you'll be good to go!
Worked Beautifully. Thank you very much!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Haven68

integrated led turn signals

Those are the ones I have, they were not a direct fit, I had to make a whole in the rubber under the mirrors for the wires to run threw and they did not fully cover the original area that is indented for the OEM mirrors, but it looks a lot better once you get them on and adjusted. I think they look and work great

latony007

They look great but have s*** visibility. i tried 3 pairs before finally returning to stocks. im a little shorter though so it might be different for others.