Installed Protons Today....

photoman002

Good Evening Forum Community. I got my Proton Flush Mounts in the mail today and had them installed in no time. They look and work great but... now the rear tail light is not doing what it is supposed to do. I have the LED Tail Light with integrated alternating sequential LED Signals which I bought from motodynamic. when I turn on the signal (Either Direction) only one of the Sequence lights work whereas there should be 3 sequences for the rear turn signal. It was working properly with the OEM Front signals (Before I Installed the flush mounts) Correct me if im wrong please, but do I need a Relay/Resistor for the flush mounts? if so is there a difference between a relay and a resistor? and which one do I need? im not an electrician of any kind... Whichever one (or both I need)- is there a good recommendation of which brand and where to get them at?

photoman002

Is this installed for the rear tail light? or did you buy one for the right front and one for the left front? sorry, I just want to be sure to get it right the first time if possible.

spider2k

Elite Member