Installed a Tinted Double Bubble Windshield

redwing-2001

I was a little concerned that the shorter tinted Yamaha Double Bubble windshield would direct too much airflow to my head. I commute to work on about 25 miles of interstate one-way each day. This was not the case. It re-directed the airflow off my chest and not as much to my head. The biggest benefit, though, was that it quieted things (wind noise) down considerably.
Looks a lot better too.

bjpinub

I have been thinking about getting one for my blue FZ6R. Do you have a link to where you got yours along with cost? Also, any pictures would be nice.

:needpics:

Thanks for any and all info.

cavcuz05

i have one...go to your yamaha dealer...they will be able to order it for you...got mine for $70

redwing-2001

I have been thinking about getting one for my blue FZ6R. Do you have a link to where you got yours along with cost? Also, any pictures would be nice.

:needpics:

Thanks for any and all info.
Mine is the Yamaha brand. I will post some pictures tonight. Got it from dealer for $90.

husker525

kevcoop

Love the flame job, looks good...

pyrocpu

What, no mention of The Impossible Sticker To Remove? :D

redwing-2001

I don't think he ever read the other windscreen threads.
oh, I read a lot of them. Just thought I would throw my 2 pennies in especially about the reduced wind noise. I purposely didn't mention the "impossible" sticker because 1. it has beaten to death already, and 2. I haven't tried to remove it yet.