im finaly taking my steps

S

somedayrider2

well some of you remember me and i didnt know how to drive a bike yet and i finaly got it my brand new ttr125L! ive been driving for about a week and im riding on some tracks now im moving pretty quick.ive had some moments though when i wrecked that i got freaked out but its so hard to quit riding. but i just wanted to give a update!!!

Attachments

cbzdel

well some of you remember me and i didnt know how to drive a bike yet and i finaly got it my brand new ttr125L! ive been driving for about a week and im riding on some tracks now im moving pretty quick.ive had some moments though when i wrecked that i got freaked out but its so hard to quit riding. but i just wanted to give a update!!!

It says this is your first post on here so I dont remember you from anywhere.. But are you planning on getting an FZ6R??

But the dirt bike is looking good, I myself would like a street legal dual sport so I could still ride to work in the snow and nasty rain..

fz6rwolf

Yes, I remember your posts. Good start, I started on dirt (soooo many years ago) and had a blast. Then I went dual sport and started to learn the road.

MNDZA

Yeah I remember you on FZ6-Forum.com. Welcome back!

RZ350 Rider

My son has the same bike. It's a great starter bike for learning how to ride. Have confidence in yourself, and don't exceed your learning curve and you'll soon graduate to the larger bike. Good luck and ride safe, with a helmet of course. Did you clean your closet yet?