I'm back

pilninggas

After my white 2009 XJ6 was wrote off last september [douchebag car driver] i have been using my old tdm850.

However the XJ6 was faultless and did 3000 miles round central europe in such an amazing way, i knew i might want another.

Anyway put a deposit down on a new xj6s (half-faired model) for only £3999, on 0% finance.

Can't wait to be back on one, they are such under-rated all rounders.

gonna search around for the pics on here of the previous XJ up an Alp!:iconbeer:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you decided to come back to us! Can't wait to see pics of the new ride.

CDN6R

So you bought a Xj6 Diversion!!! Good for you,,what color did you get? You do realize that the XJ6 Diversion F is the same as our FZ6R here in North America. That just goes to show how great and underated these bikes are when some one such as you buys another one to replace the one that was wrecked!:thumbup: Glad to see you back!:uk:

pilninggas

Glad you decided to come back to us! Can't wait to see pics of the new ride.
Yeah, they truly are brilliant bikes; i still have a vivid memory of being on the Belgian Autoroute, fully loaded, in the wet, mixing it with the Luxembourgish BMWs/Mercedes at 150kph no problem.

So you bought a Xj6 Diversion!!! Good for you,,what color did you get? You do realize that the XJ6 Diversion F is the same as our FZ6R here in North America. That just goes to show how great and underated these bikes are when some one such as you buys another one to replace the one that was wrecked!:thumbup: Glad to see you back!:uk:
Yeah, i knew, i had the unfaired xj6n before, and they are damned stylish (a head turner), but a faired bike is a bit better for the way i'd use it.:D

Amazed i got it so cheap, bike prices have gone through the roof in the UK because the pound is so weak.:eek: as much as £1500 cheaper than some other dealers for the same bike:eek:

I hope this one is a keeper, the last one did 11000miles in a year, before it was cruelly taken away:(