I'm back and Finally with my FZ6R

Hey what's up peeps? Some of you all might remember me. Well if you don't I'm military and got an 09 FZ6R back in March 09 and it been in storage since. Well I'm in VA now and finally have my bike with me to ride everyday. Since March 09 I only managed to put 252 miles on it and no service what so ever. Plan to get to 600 miles soon for the 600 mile service and take it from there. Well take care everyone and ride safe.....

Mart Man FZ6R

Glad you made it back safe. Now get off the computer and go ride that thing!:D

Glad you made it back safe. Now get off the computer and go ride that thing!:D
Hahahaha, your right man. I got to get insurance now and register it on post before I can ride it. No insurance is required on bikes in Florida, so thats how I put the 252 miles on it when I was there a few times.

joloy133

Nice to hear from you. Lot's of new peeps now. Make sure you use that search button......one of the hot topics since you've been gone! Have a good ride, always.

Detrich

Welcome back! :)

fz6rwolf

Yep remember ya. Glad you made it back safely. Will be good for ya to get some rides in, I remember coming home from deployment I'd spend every minute not working with the family and it would be quite an adjustment so a ride once in awhile to give them and you space is good, just don't spend ALL your time riding LOL.

WenMark

Welcome back we have missed you! Thought you might of sold it or something..whew. Hey you know you can always post on here no matter what even if your bike is in storage or sold. Being a member has it's privileges.:D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back! Quite a few things have changed since you were gone. Take some time to ride and get caught up. :thumbup:

zig308

Welcome back! If I ever get the time to go for more than a 30 minute ride in the evenings, I'll have to hook up with some of my fellow FZ6R Virginian's.

Roaddawg

I was wondering where you were. Welcome back. You'll see quite a few different mods and such on here since you were on last....have fun.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

JnT4Life

I wasn't on this site back then but welcome back and thanks for your service!