Lord Humongous
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

don't worry, it's not a problem, until you start having multiple bikes :cool:

Dainese is top shelf stuff, can't be their quality

Heineken

Elite Member

roadrat

Gawd I have two bikes now and it's looking bad... like I really must have another one... hope my wife doesn't leave me.

Soapartist

The sadder part, so am I.

:rant::thumbup:
Saddest part is I already have more bikes :D
Can't ever have too many, as long as you can get them all out and riding.
If they sit, then you start to ride some of them out of guilt, and that's not good.
So I say as long as you can ride them all regularly, then go for it! :thumbup:

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

I have interest in your motorhead jacket. pm me.

RoadTrip

If that Motorhead fits loose, consider keeping it for cooler weather riding so you have room for clothes underneath, the alien doesn't come with a liner, so I would make it your 'snug fit, race style' jacket for mild weather riding

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

Soapartist

I've already pitched this to my wife, as I told her we should get a cruiser for 2 up riding/touring, and get her her own bike when she takes the course. She's like "and have 3 bikes?". I said lots of people have multiple bikes. Her response was "just like all drummers have many drumkits?"

She knows me way too well.
I never have liked two up riding ... I really like to have the control of my own ride.
Be prepared when she does start riding ... and if she really likes it, she may have to have a bike for every type of riding she wants to do. :D
My husbnad and I have 6 bikes between us. I've got 4 bikes and my husband has 2, though I am only keeping my little 250Ninja because my 16 yo daughter wants to ride as soon as she gets her license, otherwise I'd only have 3.

redprodigy35

Nice Jacket Mike.

That is my top pick when finally upgrading to leather. Those shoulders pads look fierce!

Just read a review on it from Web Bike World.
Dainese Alien Jacket - webBikeWorld

It got awesome review.

I'm jelly.:drool:

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

Detrich

lol @ Mike... i think you're quite normal, actually.... most of us get into that swing of things- ie upgrading gear, looking for newer stuff/ bikes etc... it's all good. i just bought some new icon armor too- to wear under my leather suit- as i anxiously await the completion of my Pilot jacket. and, after that, i know i'm going going to order a Pilot 1-PC suit & some new boots. it's inevitable and truly never ends. :lol: :)

my biggest question that i'm on the fence on, as of late, sadly- is whether or not i should seriously think about selling the 6R. :( i just don't have time to ride 2 bikes lately. and, it's not that i don't love the 6R- cuz i do. but, if i'm completely honest with myself, i enjoy riding the R6 more i guess. what to do what to do... sigh. :\