Icon Contra and Icon super duty boots

efforex

Selling the icon jacket my wife bought me cause i don't need it. plus some icon super duty boots i bought for my MSF course and were replace by some dainese so no need for those either.

When my wife bought the icon she didn't know it was suppose to have a liner so it doesn't come with one but i never needed it. I am going to let it go for 80 bucks they are roughly 225 new. It does still have all the armor with it and is in good condition. pending where you are located i might be able to pick up the shipping it is a XXL size but it fits snug.

The boots are a size 11 and in really nice shape barley broken in. 40 bucks for the boots and shipping (shipping might not be much and if its not ill ship it free)

Pm me if you would like email or cell number for more info.

Attachments

Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
glws...thats an awesome jacket. It got me through my first year here in the northeast. I was able to ride all year long with the liner in and a hoodie underneath in the winter. In the summer it flows a lot of air yet offers a lot of protection. Icon makes some quality stuff.

efforex

The pictures dont give these boots justice but i do need to clean them up a bit i only wore them for my msf course and a couple of rides after that. I was hooked up with some free boots so i no longer used these and just recently got some Dainese :D

Attachments

efforex

Changed the prices 30 bucks for the boots and 80 for the jacket + shipping

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

efforex

Damn, how much is shipping to 07080 on the boots only. ? I might just grab these for a friend.
can't imagine it to be to much i would say like 10 bucks

Last edited:

efforex

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

efforex

Bump still for sale make me a offer :D

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

efforex

If the jacket is still around after Christmas I may pick it up. You said it is an XXL but fits snug, can I ask your approximate height/weight for reference. I'm 5'10" and a little over 200 at the moment. Even if I lose a little would be good with extra clothes for late fall/early winter riding here.
Im about 250 but im six foot so it was quite snug on me with out the liner but you could probably wear a jacket under neath it. I will restate the liner was never with the jacket my wife bought it for me and didn't know that it was suppose to have one. We were ripped off :( My lose is your gain i just don't need three jackets. Other then the liner missing the jacket is in really good condition and has all the armor.

efforex

Bumping again updating price

Jacket 75
boots 30

efforex

Bumping again updating price

Jacket 75
boots 30
Boots still at 30 bucks and the Jacket ill let go for 50 bucks. Plus shipping