I need two of these so I can Dual Wield

MustGoFaster

Noice! Ya I've got a holster I haven't tried riding yet with fer comfort reasons. Perfectly legal out here tho, LoL.

CtrlAltDl

Noice! Ya I've got a holster I haven't tried riding yet with fer comfort reasons. Perfectly legal out here tho, LoL.
Open carry is legal in my state too, for now anyways...

I haven't done it yet, but if I had a decent holster I would on my motorcycle.

rx9790

I just leave mine in my OWB holster. The jacket keeps my shirt down. No OC in Texas yet. Without a jacket I can tuck my shirt up under the holster and it seems to stay down fine. Prints like crazy but that is legal(ish). A 4" 1911 does fit in the carry area under the seat if needed.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Chevyfazer

Georgia's weird about it. You can only open carry with a the same permit you have to get to conceal. But on a bike you have to open carry unless you have a permit, because it's considered a vehicle. Or if you have room to hide it somewhere on the bike, which I don't so when I go to the range on my bike i have to open carry. Kind of oxymoronic laws.

CtrlAltDl

I just leave mine in my OWB holster. The jacket keeps my shirt down. No OC in Texas yet. Without a jacket I can tuck my shirt up under the holster and it seems to stay down fine. Prints like crazy but that is legal(ish). A 4" 1911 does fit in the carry area under the seat if needed.
I'm shocked that Texas of all states doesn't allow open carry.

I've got a Glock 19 that barely fits under the seat. In fact it ended up tearing my Hogue grip. :(