I need some dimensions-please help

CrazyCawi

Okay guys, can someone take down the dimentions of the area indicated in the attached picture? I dont have my bike with today but I really need the dimensions as soon as possible! Thanks so much, rep to the first person who gets it for me :thumbup:

View attachment 22442

CrazyCawi

edge to edge would work best I believe. I need it as I am custom designing a decal scheme to fit that area :D

Parcho

That is what I assumed. I just posted the pic with measurements. If you need other ones just let me know.

djf18374

edge to edge would work best I believe. I need it as I am custom designing a decal scheme to fit that area :D
And you are making two sets of decals right???? One for you, one for me? :D

CrazyCawi

Sure thing bro, you pay for the vinyl and A kits all yours :) Its custom, I'm designing a template then he will make it a reality, he's also the guy who cuts the vinyl; its precision cut and all he asked is to pay for the vinyl :)

CrazyCawi

I sure will :) only two bikes like it in the country, mine and deans ;)

Parcho

I measured the 22.25" as it bulged out, around the crease in the mold. I'm probably explaining that wrong. There is a lip on the bottom of the piece that is about .5" that i did not include into the 5" measurement.

Last edited: