I need help!!

mchury

Well it finally happened. I layed it down. :( if any one has any of the following and would like to get rid of them please let me know.

1. Right trojan mirror
2. Right stock turn signal
3. Stock back brake lever
4. Right side fairing (yellow)

Or i would also take any info on where i can get cheap flush mount signals. The frame sliders that you have to cut threw the fairing to put on. Also if anyone knows a website that sells just one single trojan mirror, please let me know. thanks fellow 6r's

husker525

PM me if you want my stock right turn signal.

Roaddawg

That sux! Sorry to hear that. So, what happened? I think it's good to tell your story so we may learn from it.

mchury

That sux! Sorry to hear that. So, what happened? I think it's good to tell your story so we may learn from it.
Well i was practicing doing a rolling 360 burnout, and my hand slipped off the front break. The rear end of the bike slid out from under me and took off as it was going down. I just got thrown to the pavement. All in all i am ok, have a lil r-rash but ill live. i just want to get the bike back to its beautiful self.(with maybe a few new mods ;))

Mart Man FZ6R

Well i was practicing doing a rolling 360 burnout, and my hand slipped off the front break. The rear end of the bike slid out from under me and took off as it was going down. I just got thrown to the pavement. All in all i am ok, have a lil r-rash but ill live. i just want to get the bike back to its beautiful self.(with maybe a few new mods ;))
Glad your OK, and hopefully this will be the last of the rolling 360 burnouts.
If your going to play, you'll have to pay. There's a reason this slogan existis. Good time to learn from it.

MikeN02

Did you have frame sliders on it? Wonder if it would have saved your fairings if you had it.
He asked where you can get cut frame sliders so I guess he didn't have them on it.

A common misconception about frame sliders is that they protect the plastic, this is false as the frame sliders are suppose to protect the frame of the bike.

mchury

Did you have frame sliders on it? Wonder if it would have saved your fairings if you had it.
no i didnt but the hole it made in the fairing was from the bolt that the sliders that you cut in use. Thats why i wanted to get a set. Then i would just have to make the other side match.

mchury

Glad your OK, and hopefully this will be the last of the rolling 360 burnouts.
If your going to play, you'll have to pay. There's a reason this slogan existis. Good time to learn from it.
oh i knew it was going to happen sooner or later but thats a risk i knew i was taking. Stunting was the main reason i bought a sport bike tho, so i knew what i was getting into.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

mchury

That's why I'd think it'd be cool to get a little ninja 250 or even a little dirt bike, cheap, light, perfect to play around on. I didn't pay $6k to "play"... well, not for wheelies and the like.

Most people learn on bikes with engine cages and other features that prevent damage to the bike, it's part of learning stunts (dropping the bike) so why not master it on the cheap...
well im different i guess lol. O well just gives me a reason to get flushies and some sliders. I am also thinking about going from yellow and black to olive drab and black. Sorta the old school army look.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member