Hyosung

reiobard

i have heard fairly good things about them, weak suspension is the only really bad thing i have heard.

S

sportrider

looks like a knock off V-ROD
cycle-world did a review on them. the GTR is actually cheaper,but they say for the price you'd or better off to save up a few hundred dollars more and buy an SV650 or something equivalent

H

HavBlue

What do people think of Hyosung?

There cruiser bike looks nice in red and black.

On a worldly scale they build some solid stuff. I like the way they copied the V-Rod. It looks good in silver and black too.

reiobard

that exhaust needs to go though, it is a canon...

reiobard

i didn't say it was the only Canon out there...

I also thought the Exhaust on the Warrior was an escape submarine in the even of a water landing..

H

HavBlue

i didn't say it was the only Canon out there...

I also thought the Exhaust on the Warrior was an escape submarine in the even of a water landing..
ROTFLMAO!!! How true indeed... The actual V-Rod exhaust leaves much to be desired as well.

reiobard

the local hyosung dealer around here (they do most of their business with used bikes) offers test rides before you buy. Maybe this summer i will take one out and let you know how it is. (assuming that is that they offer rides on their new and used bikes)

H

HavBlue

the local hyosung dealer around here (they do most of their business with used bikes) offers test rides before you buy. Maybe this summer i will take one out and let you know how it is. (assuming that is that they offer rides on their new and used bikes)
See if you can get a ride on the GT650S. The bike looks very cool.

reiobard

See if you can get a ride on the GT650S. The bike looks very cool.

I'll definately try that one out and since my wife rides a 2005 SV650S i can give you guys a comparison on them

grommit

The 2008 models here in the UK are being updated for 2008 with FI and other mods.

I had a GT250 sometime ago. It was OK, brakes were mushy. Very reliable.