Hr1 exhaust

Smoothbread

Hey! This is my first post on the forums. I am getting my 2009 Fz6r tomorrow and am already looking to mod it. My first mod is going to be an exhaust but I had no intentions of paying 1000$ for a full exhaust. I did some research and found a "slip on" for our bikes. I am aware that there is some cutting involved but for the price of $460 (also no power chip or whatever is needed), I am very interested in the hr1 exhaust. I've noticed there used to be an active thread about these exhausts, however, it has been dropped. The website for these exhausts has also been updated and you are now able to purchase them right off the website! My main question is if anyone has had any experience with this exhaust and if they are quality pipes. I'm only interested in the cosmetic and sound aspect of the pipe, I don't need to gain any speed from it. Thanks!

Here's the link to the site:
Yamaha_fz6r

You can also find a YouTube video of the exhaust if you search "fz6r hr1 exhaust".

Deathdiesel

You can get a Viper Slip on for around 200$, and a Power Commander 5, for 250-300$. Unless you just love that exhaust id go elsewhere. Same cutting/fabbing process would be involved on both. :welcome:

To my knowledge noone here has one, or atleast that ive noticed. Most go with Marthys exhaust who can do the work for you, or Two brothers, which is very expensive. :D

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

Let me get my butt moving on getting a list of everything I have for sale. I will try and put it up tonight or tmr and will message you before I do so. I have a whole bunch of goodies I just need to stop slacking ;)

xleeb0y13x

If I'm understanding it correctly this can was designed to be run without a pc. The site says you can control noise level and back pressure.

Sent while running with scissors.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

Probably uses a db killer like the viper and tbe. With a db killer in the muffler you can get away without a pcv or jbp.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4
It all seems to be internal with this one. It actually sounds decent. I shot them a email to get more details so if they reply ill post it.

Sent while running with scissors.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

Sold and I got CRAP for it, had to pay them a difference. The only reason why im not more pist is im getting money from aftermarket stuff and cancelling extended warrenties

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member