HP and Sprockets

Craxican

First off, I see that some of you have had your bike on the Dyno after the PCV mod...what's your HP? I bought the auto tuner, so there is no reason for me to dyno tune it and am curious as to my current output...I hit 125 at 11RPM the other day and I weigh over 200lbs, so just curious. ( I hit 135 once but was redding it mad crazy but that was before I started lightening the bike).

Other question...I ordered my sprockets and was curious as to whether anyone else has done the acceleration change. I got -1/+2 (race specs) and was wondering if anyone else has done this and if so, how much did it lower your top end. I accel is excellent as is and am still thinking about buying another +1 on the front so I can swap out to see the difference and to see what I'm planning on doing with it that day...I got the -1/+2 just to boost torque to make wheelies and stoppies easier...so any info is welcomed and appreciated.

cbzdel

As for the sprockets I went +1 in the front because I am a commuter, now as I feel a reduction in power I still feel plenty of power. But the problem is, you wont know how much a a gear change will really effect you unless you get a speedo healer. Stock is off almost 10%, if you mess with the gearing enough its only going to throw it off more.. So to give you the real numbers you will have to get a speedo healer with I dont think anyone on here has gotten yet..

Craxican

I figured, but thought Id ask. I ordered the Speedo Healer as well, so that'll be cool, plus my auto tuner can tell me my speeds and what not (but then I have to have my laptop plugged in and that's not something I want to do at 125mph). Well, I'll let yall know when I get my sprockets on and the speedo healer. Kinda fun pioneering on the 6R...hopefully by next may the turbo will be ready and we can see what happens there.

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

Crax let me know how that -1/+2 sprocket combo works out, I too have been eyeing this set up for wheelies as well. Just learned clutch wheelies :)