how was this even a production movie?

CrazyCawi

This is more obnoxious than cool as ice with vanilla ice jumping his motorcycle over the fence.....wtf....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTf-rNte5Eo&feature=related]Biker Boyz [Part Nine] - YouTube[/ame]

Fizzer6R

Biker Boyz in da hizzouse

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

I was actually watching stunt vids and then I saw a crew called bikerboys doing lame stunts looking retarded and generic.....and then saw this clip and was like maybe this is more of a professional movie. Only to see a braveheart like sequence on motorcycles...wtf

-uBer-

Why can't movies use realistic number of gear shifts. I counted at least 8 shifts on Morpheus' bike during the race, and i think 9 on the other.

Same for Fast 'n the Furious and Gone in 60 secs.

:facepalm:

FastFreddy

It winds the clock so far towards obnoxious that it starts to get cool again at times.

The father and son relationship has been the topic of much discussion amongst psychologists and indeed in many fables from ancient times. It is how it is.

The point of the final scene, lets describe it as "resolving the father son relationship", I thought it was quite touching as possibly this isn't resolved in my own son father relationship, what about yours ? I don't expect my dad to be drag racing me down a dirt strip and then I give back his helmet in order to preserve his honour so to speak, but I could imagine a similar sentiment in discussion with my own father, yes.

FastFreddy

yeah, woah, when you think about the meaning of it.
---

I was wondering how he would pull up from 300+ km/h at the gate ?

Fizzer6R

they probably had to put in the movie magic, or it would've been even worse. don't forget that other classic, Torque

RoadTrip

I actually love these kind of movies, BikerBoyz, Fast and Furious, XXX, Torque; they are stupid and hilarious, just like dumb campy horror flicks, I guess if you are actually foolish enough to get upset that they aren't realistic, then you are missing the point - in Torque they are clearly spoofing the whole extreme lifestyle movie genre.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Rhinotjv

That was painful. Unfortunately I'm not one that can easily suspend my sense of reality long enough to enjoy such movies.