How much would you guys pay for an 09 fz6r brand new?

DaveMK

So was at a dealer today and was quoted 5799.99 for a 2011 fz6r. Went to the next one and that dealer said he could match the price on it but his is a new 09. Why would he charge the same for a bike that's 2 years older then the 2011. How much would you guys try to talk him down to?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

DaveMK

The bike hasnt change since day one. But sincr the bike has been sitting there for almost 4 years Ill tell.him to put new rubber on it. Check the serial # on the tires, theres a way to tell the fabrication year... Other than that... same bike. The yellow are the fastest and are 09 only.

Would 5800 OTD be ridiculous to offer?

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

shocker35

I bought my 09 brand new in april march '11 and i pain 4978.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

24KMACH

The bike hasnt change since day one. But sincr the bike has been sitting there for almost 4 years Ill tell.him to put new rubber on it. Check the serial # on the tires, theres a way to tell the fabrication year... Other than that... same bike. The yellow are the fastest and are 09 only.
I noticed Yamaha has raised the compression on the 2012's And that is not all I'm thinking. :confused:

http://www.topspeed.com/motorcycles/motorcycle-reviews/yamaha/2012-yamaha-fz6r-ar117324.html

12.2:1 to 13.1:1

Last edited:

bleedinblue

Elite Member