how many miles does ur bike have ? :)

SoCal600

I have an 09 FZ6R I got brand new in July 2010 and it has 30,695. Got my shin kit ready to do the valve adjustment this weekend :)

daddyrack

Premium Member

SoCal600

Yep 30,695 miles. About 70% of it is commuting the other 30% is going to
palomar mountain every weekend :) I love me them corners haha. Absolutely no problems with the motor or electrical. I replaced my plugs at 10,000 then chain and sprockets at 20,000 due to stretching.

daddyrack

Premium Member

Adroit

I'm at ~4600 miles, just bought the bike for this semester of school.. which means I've been riding for like 2 and a half months or so. I still haven't taken it to the twisties yet, but it's definitely on my list!

WhiteFZ

My wife's bike has 3800 miles, bought it new, in May. It was my daily driver up until last month.

iSpoolin

The Daytona has just at 65xx on it now :) I bought it with 4500 in June.

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

Sage

Mine is in the 8k-9k range, too lazy to go look lol.

Oh and had it since May 2010

SoCal600

Man, your commute must suck!
Well its nearly an 80 mile commute round trip from warnersprings to fallbrook. (California) but I live in the mountains so its a fun ride everyday :) except when its 30 degrees in the morning during winter :(

SoCal600

22,000 Miles... had valves checked at 20,000 miles.. they said they looked great!
Technically valves clearance inspection is due @ 26,600 miles but hey thats great they are in spec :) I'm over due by about 4,000 miles but I bought a shim kit just incase they are off spec. I have a Manuel I bought online so I just have to take off the valve cover and use my feeler gauge to check. The dealership wants $400 for inspection idk what u paid...

Last edited: