Honda Hornet CB600F

C

Chris

I tried it before I got my FZ6 and I would have gotten it if it wasn't too small for me. The build quality is great and it's a very fun ride. Say what you will about the exhaust but it sounds much better than the stock exhaust on the fizz to be honest.

G

GConn

I like everything on the Hornet better than the Fz except for the absence of fairing. The horsepower is more, the torque below 7k is more, the brakes are better and the forks are better....it is more expensive for a reason apparently. But no fairing is what I didn't like. The CBF600S, which has a fairing, is the most boring motorcycle in history (I didn't ride or read about their latest CBF model though)

grommit

I like everything on the Hornet better than the Fz except for the absence of fairing. The horsepower is more, the torque below 7k is more, the brakes are better and the forks are better....it is more expensive for a reason apparently. But no fairing is what I didn't like. The CBF600S, which has a fairing, is the most boring motorcycle in history (I didn't ride or read about their latest CBF model though)
I think a faired Hornet would be a very good bike, I wonder why they do not do one?

G

GConn

I think a faired Hornet would be a very good bike, I wonder why they do not do one?
I wouldn't expect them to make one. They have the CBF in that category, so they would kill their own product. JMO, maybe I'm wrong, who knows :confused:

Hellgate

Reminds me of a cross between an FZ6N and the new Euro SV650. The fork looks very nice, I wish we had an upside down one.