Honda 2010 VFR1200F

FitZ6R

Anyone see this bike yet? VERY nice. If/when I ever trade my FZ6R in, it might be for this.

Honda's new 2010 VFR1200F
Very interesting, especially the paddle-shift option. Price is likely to be in the mid-teens, I'm guessing? :eek:

I actually felt a tiny twinge of buyer's remorse when I heard about the new Honda NT700V, bargain priced (for a Honda) at $9,999. I'm not sure about a twin cylinder sport-tourer, however.

Heineken

Elite Member

zig308

I'm sure it will be a few more $$ than I'd want to spend, but I like the idea of the shaft drive especially. No worries about chain maintenance and checking slack, etc.

It's a good looking bike even with the saddle bags that I saw pictures of online as well.

fstrthan_uthink

I'm never getting rid of my FZ6R, it's too awesome of a bike to trade in. But, that is a very nice option for an additional, bigger bike. It's one of those bikes though that probably has to be seen in real life to be fully appreciated. Impressive piece of engineering from Honda for sure :thumbup:

rubicon1000

yeah i love the bike im very much thinking about trading my cbr 1000rr in when it comes out. i almost pulled the trigger on trading mine in on a brand new 07 intercepter they had good deals on when my wife bought the fz6r. im glad i didnt now.

Roaddawg

It looks like manufactures are starting to come out with more "automatics". I saw a review on Motorweek this morning about the Aprilia Mana 850. It's an auto too. I wouldn't mind that feature, to be able to select the mode depending on my mood. On this bike, the gas tank is under the seat and where the tank would be, is a large storage area and a electrical plug...interesting. It's like a scooter in a motorcycle package.

http://www.aprilia.com/en-US/Model/26202/MANA+850+GT+ABS+/Overview.aspx

Last edited: