Hometown Biker Down - RIP

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Deputyfarva252

Of course the gear could have helped but it said that she was killed hit by an oncoming SUV if if she wrecked into the oncoming lane there might not have been anything the SUV driver could have done. It also sounds like she did not give herself enough room behind the vehicle she was following......sad stuff......

Rookasaki

So sorry...:( It's one thing to hear about people dying in car accidents... But when it's a fellow biker, it really hit's home..

6R Blackout

Sad and very tragic, so sorry to hear of this news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

MustGoFaster

That really sucks. I'm sure her friends and family must be devastated. :(

Gear, gear, gear... Sure it's uncomfortable, but it beats dying...

To quote JonKerr, and I've been saying it a lot IRL, "I'd rather sweat than bleed."

CrazyCawi

Her name was Brittany Larson, fairly new to motorcycling. My group knew her pretty well.
From my understanding it was dusk, her lights didnt illuminate the roadway enough to see it or her focus was on something else in her surroundings. She wasn't following to close according to the police reports and testimony.

CrazyCawi

read my post..........

sbhoopsfan

May she rest in peace. Sad story for sure.

CrazyCawi

she was cute...sad sad day

Detrich

Sad... RIP :(

This is a reminder that riding at night is very different than day time. Use your high beams as much as possible, and ride near the line of the road reflectors for greater road illumination. Be alert, and don't go faster than what you can safely see ahead.

Sometimes there is all kinds of debris on the freeway and be prepared. At night I've see tires, beer bottles, dead animals, wood blocks- even a full length aluminum painters ladder once that prolly fell off someone's truck.

At night any of that shit will kill you if you don't see it in time. Be safe everyone.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

it wasnt intended that was, im just saying she looked like a sweet girl, sad a life was taken no matter how it happens.

personally IDK how tire retreading isnt illegal...

buzzbomb

Elite Member