hmm .. JJC here ! ..

PnB-2K9

Hello all !? .. took the 3rd step before the 1st .. lol. ie ... since didnt knw how to start a new question (2nd step) , posted it as a reply (3rd step) and now coming across this one (1st one) :)

Last edited:

PnB-2K9

..any more questions ? . . :)

Hello ALL,
Really glad to join you all brainees (and wannabe brainees). When I started to look for a good bike, I had no idea that I would end up with a FZ6R, and a yellow one that too (pity and now happy, that my dealer didnt have a Blue piece left). Although I admit, being a roadsters lover, the look of the ER6N is pretty much great. But unable to see any net article, or facts realted articles making it superior to a 6R :)

What do you do for a living?
.. Working in a trading company, dealing in plastics & related chemicals.

How long have you owned your FZ6R?
.. expected shipping mid Oct., ETA, mid november after the clearing and home dely. . . crossing the Atlantic really takes time.

What other modes of transport do you have?
.. company provided Chev. Blazer, and a not-maintained BMW R80 (police edition: no fairings, double petrol outlets, extra switches. Couldnt help it, took it at a cheap price, spent on servicing and over hauling it. Rode it for a while b4 getting too busy to ride. Still love it and a great bike if thats the only vehicle to commute. Reason is tht these crank-driven boxer-engine bikes arent those which can be parked for a couple of days w/o being driven and then be ready whenever you are. And now, getting the parts is another problem for this hall-of-fame bike.

If you could have any bike what would it be?
.. frankly, all bikes are different, and each have their funs, pros, cons. But admit, my preferences are purely on roadsters, upright seaters.

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
.. flying (simulator ie. Hopefully shall get a license b4 I get too old:)), diving, driving.

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
.. same principle, diff. places diff. funs. But last visit to Maldives was excellent. Clear Blue waters, and excellent reefs. Made me add another passion to follow: Underwater diving.

F1 or MotoGP?
.. F1 for now.

Meat or Veg?
.. Preferred veggie. Non-veg whens theres no choice left. .. and believe me, it happens.

And finally, your number one rule in life?
.. Laugh.. always.

NOW, needless to say that the questions were copy-pasted. Thanks to another new member :)
Best Wishes, Drive Safe.