HID KIT? Need recommendations

Jepoy005

Which HID KIT would you recommend to me?

I'm planning on upgrading my headlight now, so throw out the best HID KIT (brand) you have had.

THANKS!!!

LS6TT

I've ran DDM in a few vehicles and have been happy. Haven't on the bike yet but in the plans. A lot of guys are going to push you towards retrofit projectors, while it will focus the lights more, I haven't sided with the look yet.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Which HID KIT would you recommend to me?

I'm planning on upgrading my headlight now, so throw out the best HID KIT (brand) you have had.

THANKS!!!
Im right now testing a DDM Tuning motorcycle kit since they have a lifetime warranty. Installed it last night. The only problem i found is how the length of the wire that is supposed to go to the positive terminal on the battery is a little too short. I went to my hardware store and made something to extend the length though.

m3tric

Um how do you order from AHR website? That is one of the worst designed websites I've ever seen

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

m3tric

Hey thanks for the kind words! Everything has to be quoted for pricing and scheduled, so it isn't as simple as add what you want to the cart and click order. You have to contact us via email through the site, direct to the email account, or via pm. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused for you.
Thanks for the info. I didn't mean to be rude, but just a word of advice when it comes to web design - less is more. Particularly having a background image that makes it hard to read the text on every page.

I will be buying an FZ6R soon and will certainly be looking more into your page when I do.

Last edited:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member