Herding Cattle with a Motorcycle

CtrlAltDl

Me and my buddy went to Lake Conconully in a remote part of North Eastern Washington. We did about 30 miles of USFS roads that were all dirt and came across several groups of cattle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvoQGpTInns&hd=1]Herding Cattle with Motorcycles - YouTube[/ame]

Chevyfazer

Well I've herd of cow tipping with a Oldsmobile but never herd of herding with a rocket lol

That could get aggravating real quick and good god those things a stupid, seems like any other animal would want to run away the opposite direction.

CtrlAltDl

lol, yea, I've never seen a cow run so fast. It was frickin' hilarious.

FastFreddy

They were fast cows. Maybe they'll lose weight from all that running ? I've seen them jump clean over fences without much trouble before.

Crpngdth

ill never forget...

many many moons ago my buddies and myself were on a friends farm way out on the edge of it and we were all trippin our faces off doing the usual shnizz acting like a bunch of lunatics. once we were able to regain ourselves from our lunacy of acting like 10000BC, we turned around and there were no less than 30 cows 10 feet away, who somehow snuck up on us and we proceeded to laugh are asses off. to this day i can just imagine the first cow calling up his buddies and saying " hey Jim get over here, you gotta see what the evolved monkeys are up to today..." i still laugh when i think about it.