Help

unleased1287

hello every one been awhile since i have been on but really need some help. i just bought a power commander V for my 09 fz6r and there r no maps for the two brothers exhaust only the M4 does any one know where i can get this map from or what i need to do to map it right??

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, there are still no maps. Someone is really slacking on getting one made for us (cough, TBR, cough).

What you will need to do is pay someone to dyno tune the bike and save the resulting map as a custom map. If you do that, please post it here to help the rest of us out.

Until TBR gets on the ball, we are basically stuck doing custom mapping on a dyno. I think that is why I like the idea of the JuiceBox. You can do "on-the-fly" adjustments without ever connecting to a computer to load a map.

unleased1287

just a heads up to ppl that dont wanna have there bikes dyno after buying the power commander i used the setting for the fz6 bike for the tbr exhaust gets way more then programming it for the M4 exhaust

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Here is some lemon and salt for the wounds for all you people with the PCV. Two Brothers Juice Box comes with a setting for the FZ6R and TRB exhaust already programmed into it. I don't see why they don't do that with the PCV. :confused::spank:

Anyway, I will be installing my JB today. :steve: