Help spamming the spammer (201)497-4984 [email protected]

swatguy

So put my FZ6R up pver on cycle trader. They require a phone number. Got a text from (201)497-4984 stating if its still available for slae please reply to me at [email protected]. He typed the address out meaning at gmail dot com. So thinking just spammer, but possibly not because the took the time to type it out I text back yes. They send back what is the final price and please get back to me in an email with pics.

So I still think somethings up with a NJ area code, but hey, maybe he moved. I have sold plenty of my promo boats to people that moved to area . So I send 2 pics to the email addy and this is what I get.

Thanks for the mail i am willing to buy the bike and pay the exact amount you requested for at the moment and get it to a cousin of mine who is getting married in a couple of days from now and at the moment the only way i can make payment is via pay pal and get the bike picked up by a shipper who will sign all the necessary document and fill all paper needed and get the bike to my cousin who is in England ........So try and get a pay pal email account if you do not have any at www.paypal.com there you will see more about pay pal it is easy,reliable,save and very fast........and you can be rest assured that this is 100%save and legitimate no scam and please be trustful about the condition of the bike you will have all the money in your account before the bike would be picked up by the shipper and please try and send me some pics of the bike if you have any but if not get back to me with the full condition and get back to me with your paypal email info if you still want to sell your bike to me.

YEA OK!:surrender::Sport::spam:

Detrich

I wish the police could setup a sting to bust these mothers when they come to pickup the bike.

blkbrd

Elite Member

Chevyfazer

That's a new scam using PayPal that I haven't seen yet but in my home town they actually have a Craigslist task force where they do go after scammers, and people who try to rob you when you come to pick up the item.