HELP! Protons causing fast flash

Chucker

I couldn't find any threads that discussed/explained this. I installed Oxford LED rear turn signals, with resistors, while waiting for my Proton Flushmounts to arrive. The flash rate was fine with the Oxfords on the rear and stock on the front. Now, with the Protons installed on the front, my rears are fast flashing. The Protons are flashing as they should. Do I need a different resistor for the rears, or is there another solution? I guess I could get a LED flasher relay, but wasn't expecting this to happen.

Anyone else experience this and find a solution?

mdgreene2001

I couldn't find any threads that discussed/explained this. I installed Oxford LED rear turn signals, with resistors, while waiting for my Proton Flushmounts to arrive. The flash rate was fine with the Oxfords on the rear and stock on the front. Now, with the Protons installed on the front, my rears are fast flashing. The Protons are flashing as they should. Do I need a different resistor for the rears, or is there another solution? I guess I could get a LED flasher relay, but wasn't expecting this to happen.

Anyone else experience this and find a solution?

led flasher relay will fix that

Chucker

Where is the relay on the bike

Thanks very much guys.

Chucker

Just had a look. Can't believe I didn't notice it when I was wiring up my lights. :zombie: