HELP!!!! FZ6R Fender Eliminator

OSBORNE112892

I have just bought my first bike which is an 09 FZ6R. And I just received my DMP fender eliminator kit and DMP integrated tail light. Does any one know where i can find instructions on how to remove the stock fender and install these two items? I've searched everywhere and can not find a full walkthrough. thanks!

BR3NTS

I have just bought my first bike which is an 09 FZ6R. And I just received my DMP fender eliminator kit and DMP integrated tail light. Does any one know where i can find instructions on how to remove the stock fender and install these two items? I've searched everywhere and can not find a full walkthrough. thanks!
Have you checked YouTube ?

BR3NTS

Beat me to it ;) If you can't follow my video, bring it to my place and I'll do it for you!
It is actually a pleasure to talk to you MistahT, if it wasn't for your videos 1.i wouldn't be getting the viper can and 2. I wouldn't know much about the fz6r oh and 3. You've shown me. How to install the PCV and BOP I have watched that video along with exhaust comparisant many many times.

Aussie fan right here