Helmet Deal

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

indian9990

Oh well yesterday they had a helmet for $60. It wasnt bad. I think eBay might still have it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

think once you have had a Bluetooth helmet there is no going back. At least until I get that new scully HUD helmet :)

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

the helmet went up to $79.99, still on their site or via them on ebay too... sign up email address and they'll send you the info on what it is...

latony007

You can add bluetooth to any helmet though. I use the SENA SMH-5 which will go with me onto any helmet I buy.
true but you have a wire hanging out and a big *** thing on the side of your helmet :)
might have better helmet to helmet with that one though. that's the only complaint about the blinc Bluetooth and they say its intentional to keep you from yacking at 60mph.

VRIIClubby

they say its intentional to keep you from yacking at 60mph.
Sorry but I couldnt stop laughing...what a crock of shit!

they should of said - our tech is about ten years old.

Sena or Scalla for me on a reputable helmet, no no name helemts for my head.

arse

Since when is scorpion no name?

VRIIClubby

Since when is scorpion no name?
I think I was referrring to the bluetooth helmet bud...

but now you have raised another point, there is ALOT wrong with the Scorpions, well here in Australia anyway...

They are ILLEGAL here, they where all removed from shelves some years ago as they do not pass our safety tests...so I guess that would say they are completly shithouse in an accident...:thumbup: