Hello from wisconsin

greginwisc

Picked up an 09 fz6r for a winter project. Low miles and a good price but dirty, needs tires and some undoing of poor workmanship. So far I've got 15 miles on it and won't be getting anymore until spring.

I now have a vstar 1300 in blue and fz6r also in blue and I must say they look good next to each other.

latony007

Picked up an 09 fz6r for a winter project. Low miles and a good price but dirty, needs tires and some undoing of poor workmanship. So far I've got 15 miles on it and won't be getting anymore until spring.

I now have a vstar 1300 in blue and fz6r also in blue and I must say they look good next to each other.
Welcome, you will enjoy this bike after that whole winter thing you guys have. Totally different experience than a vstar. I still keep my cruiser, suzuki c50 for the wife and long freeway rides but i much more enjoy taking out the yamaha to the nearest canyon. Good luck.

i could not get matching colors, would have been nice but they do look good piled in the garage with my car though :)

Attachments

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member