Hello From Scottsdale, AZ

Ravinx

My name is Evan and I go by the tag of Ravinx(pronounced Rav-in-x) Its been my gamer tag for 10+years. So all the forums that I am part of that is my User name. 33 yr old from Ny, and moved to AZ in 06. Currently located in Scottsdale for any local Phx riders that want to ride. I have been riding for a long time and have had my fair share of bikes. My newest addition is my 2011 FZ6R. Which I plan to mod. This will be the first bike that I have owned besides my 1200 custom that I will be doing work too. All my other bikes have always been stock. Currently I have a tail eliminator kit and a TBR full exhaust system. I plan to do the seat first since its hurts my rear and I have nerve issues in my back from a previous car accident that left me numb for a year in a hospital.
If Anyone uses a Scala Rider System my buddy tag is "Rum Runner"

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

ylwf3vr

Welcome! Just got out of Ft Huachuca (3 hrs south of you) few months back. Good riding state as long as it's not TOO hot lol

latony007

Conrats on moving west from NY. Almost no one goes back. No more shoveling the snow in winter or cutting through the air with a knife in the summer. Enjoy the 6R, we do. I also recommend frame sliders and let us know what you do with the seat. That is the current Mod I want to do most and have done a lot of looking but am having trouble pulling the trigger on anything.

silentwarrior82

Hey Ravinx, I should be able to do something next Sunday as long as I get everything done with the bike I want to on Saturday. I'm puting the fz1 bars and a 17 front sprocket on it and hoping it brings the speedo closer to true :p I love the look of the black on it. Good looking ride. I went for the white one :p I have put on the comfort seat since the photo below. I actually use the Sena system on my helmet.

Attachments

Last edited:

latony007

Hey Ravinx, I should be able to do something next Sunday as long as I get everything done with the bike I want to on Saturday. I'm puting the fz1 bars and a 17 front sprocket on it and hoping it brings the speedo closer to true :p I love the look of the black on it. Good looking ride. I went for the white one :p I have put on the comfort seat since the photo below.
the Yamaha gel one? what do you think of it and do you think it made it any taller? several have said its no better than the stock and several have said it does provide some improvement. thanks

silentwarrior82

Hey latony. I posted my thoughts about it already so far in the oem gel seat thread that you've also been in the general discussion area. Still haven't taken a long ride on it yet so I don't have more to add yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latony007

Hey latony. I posted my thoughts about it already so far in the oem gel seat thread that you've also been in the general discussion area. Still haven't taken a long ride on it yet so I don't have more to add yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol, didn't realize it was the same person. in fact your note made me think to go back to that other thread and ask for an update :)
Keep breaking that baby in for us lol

Chambers03

Welcome! There are fellow phx members around. haha only have seen two others so far though. I'm from temp/mesa area and have a 2012. If you have a FB, checkout Arizona Streetbike scene

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

echoplex

Oh hey Evan, I love your bike, I wish I had one just like that.

Oh wait, I do!!!

BIKE BROS!!!!

Welcome to the forums brah! :)

Sucks to hear about your accident man, hopefully things have been looking up, and I hope you stay safe on your new baby.