World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

StarZero81

Elite Member

CDN6R

AAAHHH,, but is there any REAL proof that the rider was doing 100 MPH?? Or was it hear say?? The fact is the poor guy is gone. I think that both parties are some what to blame. (The motorcyclist and the preson driving the van)

BKP

AAAHHH,, but is there any REAL proof that the rider was doing 100 MPH?? Or was it hear say?? The fact is the poor guy is gone. I think that both parties are some what to blame. (The motorcyclist and the preson driving the van)
I think speed estimates are done similarly to how tornadoes are scaled -- based on impact damage...

Chevyfazer

It is very easy to misjudge how fast a motorcycle is going especially doing a wheelie. He was probably in first gear close to redline and the witnesses herd the motor screaming and just assumed he was traveling that fast when in reality he was probably going much slower.

Not trying to make excuses for reckless behavior but I hate to see people who have no clue what happened trash talking those who are no longer with us.

richierich781

Man! That sux, Road Road is always a busy road, I hate driving there specially with that speed limit and all the stop lights in between.

24KMACH

Today I was at my PT apointment for my hand and they had a patient that had witnessed the rider passing him on River road at roughly twice his speed of 50 MPH. After the rider passed him he saw the accident down the road.:(

CDN6R

I can not imagine what it would be like to witness such an event. Tragic just tragic. If I did witness something like this I am afraid that it would bother me for quite some time and suffer from lack of sleep. I just can not imagine....