Has anybody seen these?

Muddog7998

I found these online a couple days ago on quite a few sites. However the only reviews I've seen are the generic "fits good, looks good, blah blah blah" crap. Has anyone tried these out or can say something about them? They look nice and I'm really tempted to buy them.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00B3Q8WZK/ref=aw_ls__2?colid=2ZG1VE5NZ38PU&coliid=I7LO5JGDX75I5"]1 Pair of Red Blade style Adjustable Motorcycle CNC Brake Clutch Levers Fit For Yamaha FZ6R 2009-2011:Amazon:Automotive[/ame]

On a side note, if I got these for my r1, I should be able to swap them to the fz6r later on down the road right? Or am I just being stupid right now?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

bmw675

Please don't do it. :thumbdown:

bmw675

That bad huh?
For me, it's function over beauty. And I wouldn't even consider those beauty. A little to squidy for me, but to each their own.

If you are trying to save a few bucks, look at JPR. Cycle secor has them, and I've heard good reviews.

abyss1406

just threw on some JPR's yesterday, love em.

Pinarello Rider

Picture didn't want to attach to the last post. So here it is

Not really my thing, and I gotta agree with others, looks like a recipe for giving your local doctors some practice on reattaching digits.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

bmw675

latony007

Muddog7998

I was just curious. I couldn't find anything about them so I was wondering if someone else had. I appreciate all of the input!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member