Hard Parts Group Buy, including Exhaust

Pointman1776

Elite Member
Last edited:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

indian9990

When you are a retail seller, sometimes companies will not "allow" you to advertise a lower price than what they say. In which case, if someone were to post it here, Two Brothers would have the right to refuse to sell Motorcycle Gear any more products. It really isn't a big deal to call or email Nate and get the price. I can assure you that it is lower than ANY price you can find.
Sweet I'll keep this pinned when I look into buying. I am leaning towards Marty's exhaust though but we'll see!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

indian9990

Unfortunately as the old saying goes, "All good things come to an end"

Nate has unfortunately left the company of Motorcycle Gear, and this deal will no longer be valid. I tried to work something out with the guy that I spoke with, but he was rather cold about the whole thing, so I think that I will be taking my business else where. I am glad that we were able to take advantage while we did. It had gone on for years. My apologies for not being able to work out a new deal.
When did he quit?! I got an exhaust through him last month! Good thing I got it while he was there :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member