Happy Birthday Brugge

shreveport1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brugge!!! :iconbeer::iconbeer: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-28jAoTPFw[/ame] :D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday! Have a great one! :thumbup:

Brugge

Thank you everyone! The best thing happened yesterday too,

MY BIKE ARRIVED, :cheer:
Cadmiun Yellow FZ6R

I ordered it several weeks ago and it happens to show up yesterday, how lucky. The Yamaha dealer here is a friend of mine so we are assembling it today after work. I stopped by at lunch and helped open the crate. It has been hard to concentrate on work the past several hours.:rockon:

cbzdel

Happy B-Day a day late :thumbup:

bikerider

Cadmiun Yellow FZ6R

I ordered it several weeks ago and it happens to show up yesterday, how lucky. The Yamaha dealer here is a friend of mine so we are assembling it today after work. I stopped by at lunch and helped open the crate. It has been hard to concentrate on work the past several hours.:rockon:
What a Birthday present. Congrats :thumbup:

shreveport1

Cadmiun Yellow FZ6R

I know exactly how you feel motorcycle's ruin my concentration 99% of the time!!:D That's the best birthday present i've ever heard of by the way!!:D

Brugge

Wow, what a great evening. I got to the dealer shortly after 5:00, that last hour of work seemed to take forever! :banghead:

My mechanic Buddy already had the "core work" completed. The front wheel was on along with the handle bar and controls. He let me finish up the rest, not too much to do. I got to install the fender, windshield, front cowling inner panels, and mirrors. :cool:

Then it was on to the fun stuff, Innovative no cut sliders (Oops, I meant Intuitive Racing) and the Evotech Tidy Tail.

I forgot the camera this morning or would have documented the whole shebang but I wasn't going to postpone it until tomorrow, if you know what I mean :D

Hopefully by the end of the day tomorrow I'll have my road tax paid and insurance in place so registration can be completed.

All in All a fantastic evening!

Cheers :iconbeer:
Kevin

Last edited:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats!! :thumbup:

Enjoy it and ride safe.