Halloween..SHOW YOUR PUMPKIN!

alh081

i'm not sure how many of us still carve pumpkins. i try to do it every year. this year, an oddly shaped pumpkin caught my eyes and i knew what i was going to carve right away.

Here it is!

And here is one lit up.

NOW SHOW ME YOURS!!

alh081

my god....... Half hour ago, i went to KFC to get some food, 15 mins later..came back to find my pumpkin missing......then i saw this:

top was found in my driveway and the rest was found across the street at the park...
didnt even last 3 hours... :(

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

alh081

Gawddamn a-holes. Why would someone do that? Sorry about your Leonard-o-lantern. Next year set a trap and catch the bastard(s) red handed and do to their nuts what they did to Leonardo.
I live in a busy street w/ a late night pizza place up the block. It's either some kids or some drunks...blah...anyway, i like the "Leonard-o-lantern"..that's clever. hahaha.

D

Deleted member 9794

I snapped this pic at a Chick-Fil-A. The story behind it is that there is a guy from Florida that travels around the country to all the Chick-Fil-A grand openings and he does these.

bobby bo bonsin

apparently Im not half bad...My girlfriend made the Wolf, I did the cat lol
Wow those are awesome! Heres ours. Theyve actually already rotted and got thrown out. O well. Flaming jack and pac man.

Hello my real name is Adam.

Attachments

alh081

did you guys use stencil or freehand?

Maadi

I didn't do one this year, but here are my last two year's efforts. Yes, there's a theme... :)

alh081: Very sorry about your Leonard-O-Lantern! It was a great idea! :(

Attachments

Last edited:

HotSauce

Family Guy Pumpkins

The pumpkin I carved Stewie out of was a little darker, but you get the idea...

Stewie's face is also the one when he's in the straight jacket, in case you didn't know :D

Attachments

cloudfire

This was my project this year. I try to do a more complicated pumpkin than the year before. This one was a little bit of a challenge with so many smaller cuts and making sure there was enough light getting through. Finally ended up shaving a little more off the inside to get the right affect. Wife requested the smaller design seen on the right :)

Attachments