Greetings from South Florida

amorello

Hello ladies and gentleman,
I recently purchased a 2014 FZ6R and just joined the forum.
I'm a car guy and a heavy modder, but since I am a new rider I don't want to play around with the bike too much. Any simple/important mods you guys would recommend?
Looking forward to ask plenty of questions and gain knowledge here :zombie:

Thank you in advance!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BigRobb

Delray Beach here!

There is a pair of FZ6Rs here in my community as well, looks like his and hers kinda situation. Never been able to stop them and say hi though.

Welcome to the bike life

One of the first mods I did was a fender delete, and integrated tail lamp.
This allows me to ditch the rear signals entirely since they are built into the tail lamp. easy to do, and really cleans up the rear.

Or you can get one of Martins exhausts

bike really comes alive and sounds amazing

:welcome:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

amorello

Delray Beach here!

There is a pair of FZ6Rs here in my community as well, looks like his and hers kinda situation. Never been able to stop them and say hi though.

Welcome to the bike life

One of the first mods I did was a fender delete, and integrated tail lamp.
This allows me to ditch the rear signals entirely since they are built into the tail lamp. easy to do, and really cleans up the rear.

Or you can get one of Martins exhausts

bike really comes alive and sounds amazing

:welcome:
Thanks man, been eager for a while but the timing and the right bike never came along.
I've actually gotten told by a few to change the exhaust for 2 simple reasons mainly: to be more noticed by drivers and like you said "sounds amazing".
First will complete my riding gear though (better safe than sorry) meanwhile I'll get to know the bike and my limits morose than the bike's.

Just my .02 i had the integrated tail and the signals alone werent noticible enough so i still had external signals, that and its illegal in VA to only have the integrated light unless its OEM.
Indeed, the fender delete and integrated tail lamp clears up the back, but like you've noted it takes away from the notice-ability which is crucial in a place like Miami with so many drivers I think. Time will tell!

Guess who will be back in florida this april!

I doubt that I am bringing the bike...
Florida awaits you!

Let us know...
I've been reading your name all over the forum, guess I'll be coming to you in the future for some upgrades:D