Greeting from the Arctic Circle!

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

rjohnson5481

Hello everybody. I haven't been around on the boards in a while due to taking a job in the oilfields on the North Slope of Alaska. Been in training for the past two weeks (they take ATGATT to a new level) and have finally gotten settled into my position. Hopefully I'll be able to lurk around here a bit more during some slow times, and when I'm home.

If you want to see almost exactly where I am, go to Google maps, or your map of choice, and enter 70.34, -149.59.

Needless to say, there are no street bikes within 300 miles of this place, and snow will be on the ground by the time I get home. I still need to winterize my bike. Snowboarding season is just around the corner...

Stay safe out there.

Seems pretty cool, must be an experience.
I'm sure the pay is good. :thumbup:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Hello everybody. I haven't been around on the boards in a while due to taking a job in the oilfields on the North Slope of Alaska. Been in training for the past two weeks (they take ATGATT to a new level) and have finally gotten settled into my position. Hopefully I'll be able to lurk around here a bit more during some slow times, and when I'm home.

If you want to see almost exactly where I am, go to Google maps, or your map of choice, and enter 70.34, -149.59.

Needless to say, there are no street bikes within 300 miles of this place, and snow will be on the ground by the time I get home. I still need to winterize my bike. Snowboarding season is just around the corner...

Stay safe out there.
your going to be making the big bucks now