Great news new leo exhaust

fz6r rider

I talked with the tech manager today over at leo vince and they are developing an exhaust for our bike it should be out in a month or two. any of you looking to upgrade wait for this exhaust tbr is not worth it and leo will be a much much better upgrade for the bike. better sound and better performance.

cbzdel

I have a Leo Vince on my Honda Ruckus and it makes it sound like a Harley!! This is an exhaust I would actually spend my money on :)

fz6r rider

yes I am very excited for this the sound will be a very deep bass while idoling and lower RPMS then once reved past 4 or 5k it has a whicked race sound. I'm very excited:rockon:

I'll be looking out for it also. Sounds to be a good exhaust.

phocoyote7

That is good news, I was going to get the TBR but then decided to wait. I probably won't purchase till next year. So I'm hoping there will be a few more choices and vid's to see what they look and sound like. :thumbup:

Post some vid's everyone, don't be shy :D

fz6r rider

Good choice tbr is descent but there are definately better options out there I was at the dealer today ready to buy one today then I got the email on my phone from Leo vince and I immediately said no thanks to the tbr. To those getting the TBR best of luck and I cant wait to see how it looks and sounds. but as for me I will wait. Give me a month or two and my bike will be completely done top to bottom front to back!!!