GPR Exhaust, Bike Cover, Saddlebags, FSM

engineered2win

Well my FZ6R story is coming to a close. Bike is sold and I'm selling off the remaining parts.

Items:

1) GPR Deeptone full exhaust - SOLD
Imported from Italy. Very rare in the US. Condition is used and in decent shape. No dents. There are a couple scratches on the underside of the muffler and the spring clamps never really held the muffler tight to the collector (once the muffler clamp is bolted to the OE location it's rock solid). It includes two DB killers; it came with a DB killer for the muffler inlet and I purchased the option DB killer for the outlet and never really used it. With 1 DB killer it has a reasonable volume level with a liter bike deep roar.

2) Yamaha factory accessory FZ6R motorcycle cover - $80 shipped
Part #36P-F81A0-V0-00
It was used as a dust cover during the winter, when the bike sat in the garage. Never used outside; this cover looks brand new.

3) Cortech Super 2.0 Saddlebags - $100 shipped
Used only a handful of times on the FZ6R before I traded it in for a bike with hard luggage. I just bought it this spring and it still looks brand new. It includes all of the straps and both rain covers. These bags are expandable.

4) Yamaha FZ6R Factory Service Manual - SOLD
I bought this service manual used and it has been a valuable resource when the PC is too far away and you're all gunked up.

5) Factory exhaust - SOLD
Excellent condition, no dents or scratches

Last edited:

engineered2win

GPR exhaust, FSM, and stock exhaust are gone.
Still remaining are the Cortech Super 2.0 Saddlebags and Yamaha factory accessory FZ6R cover.

Thanks everyone