Got my pit bull stand

MNDZA

I just got my pit bull stand....it's the one that works with either spooled and non-spooled bikes. Really nice quality and works great. I've attached a picture, but it is probably the WORST picture ever....still it's a picture! I took it in the dark with my iPhone...even with the upgraded camera this phone takes crappy pics...although video is good.

cbzdel

How much?? Looks alot better that the Harbor Freight special, but I bet 5x the price..

MNDZA

I paid 149 and it has the reversible attachment to switch between spooled/non-spooled. The single versions cost 10 bucks less. I would have bought the Harbor Freight one since it's such a great deal, but I wanted to pick it up in person and not buy online, but the store by me doesn't carry it.

T

TownsendsFJR1300

I have a ft and rear Pitbull stand. Excellent quality, will last a life time and well worth the aditional $. Got mine at my local MC shop....

phocoyote7

PVD_FZ6R

I think if I was tracking the bike on a regular basis I would spend the extra money and get a Pit Bull stand but those of us weekend warriors, the Harbor Freight $40 version does the trick. I have used it twice and it seems to do the trick - I ended up wrapping the plastic coated tips with some black duct tape for extra reinforcement.

I will probably only use it 3/4 yr - especially with all this damn rain in the Northeast!!!

rleckert

I agree, I just received mine from HF yesterday, they seem to be built sturdy enough - especially for what I will use them for. The main reason I got them is for storing the bike during the winter and minor maint. Did you tape the front fork adapters as well?