Got 2013 delivered today

jasper909

Hey, you stole my bike!!

As long as you don't start calling her Jessica, I guess I will let it slide... :Slap:

In all seriousness, cograts!! They are fine machinery!:D:D:cool:

Bert-Aus

Congrats on the ride, at least you shouldn't go blind fondling her:p

buzzbomb

Elite Member

rstaples93

Wow, man that White & Blue color scheme is gorgeous! :O That almost makes me want to get a newer one, just for that... :p jk

But anyways, fine-looking machine, man, enjoy it! :)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Nmexico

Hey Fellow 2013 blue and white ( cop bike look ) owner. :D
How do you like the front white fender? its growing on me.

yellolab

Hey Fellow 2013 blue and white ( cop bike look ) owner. :D
How do you like the front white fender? its growing on me.
It never bothered me....until I read on this forum awhile ago that it looked like a cop bike.....now I tend to focus on it!!
That being said, I do like it, does not bother me at all. (If I had a choice though, I would make it blue or black.)

Kevin

warlok9

It never bothered me....until I read on this forum awhile ago that it looked like a cop bike.....now I tend to focus on it!!
That being said, I do like it, does not bother me at all. (If I had a choice though, I would make it blue or black.)

Kevin
Yeah, I have a choice between the blue and the white 2013. Both are nice but I dig the white with the red frame and accents. Don't take it personally, but when I first saw the blue I had the same thought... Looks like a police model! ;)

Enjoy your ride. I never even considered an fz6r until I saw how cheap they were selling for. What's the deal? I've seen these things all over the place for way under market value.