Goodies came

Bert-Aus

Looking good Thanh!

tanoz

Ohh ive seen that one floating around ebay. Might give it a go.

Can you post a few more pics specifically of the FE?
Looks great just from that one photo.

Thanhdale

Ohh ive seen that one floating around ebay. Might give it a go.

Can you post a few more pics specifically of the FE?
Looks great just from that one photo.
Hey Tanoz! Only photos I can show basically without showing my number plate. Best way to check for photos is on the actual Ebay listing. He's got a few good photos on there so that should be sufficient. Here it is: Yamaha '09 13 FZ6R XJ6 Fender Eliminator Tail Tidy Plate Bracket FZ 6R Black | eBay

Just a note; postage was very quick from the seller but when it came I couldn't find anyway of getting it to fit. Here's his reply to my message.

"Hi,
I don't usually include any bolts with my eliminators and I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned them being required (sold heaps of these!).
After doing some research it appears that the bolts unscrew from the top, but the M6 nuts are captive in the stock fender.
I can send you 4 if you need?"

Basically you gotta mention to him to send these bolts, I'm pretty sure he would know what you're on about. I couldn't wait so I looked in my garage and found 2 M6 nuts which worked fine. :D

ylwf3vr

Sweeeet!!:)

knightmare

Nice....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latony007

Yeah I love it. It's much more red in person, would suit your bike haha!

Thanks guys
Looks good, i love the FZ6R in the fe, never saw one of those. now you have to get the red yamaha key for the keychain :)

Thanhdale

Looks good, i love the FZ6R in the fe, never saw one of those. now you have to get the red yamaha key for the keychain :)
Yeah I was thinking about that too.. But I already have a red one. The MASTER key that comes with the bike.... not using that no no :eek: