nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

explain

So I guess your all about speed, and granted I dont know crapola about all the different models. I wanted something bigger than the 250/300 and the two shortest that I liked were the ninja 650 and the fz6r so those are the only two i really studied. how big a difference between the gsxr 750 and the ninja 1000 can there be? They are both crotch rockets in the long run right? Fast and handle good, but not nearly as comfortable on the long haul as a cruiser. My second bike is a cruiser which I use to take my wife and kid around or if im just going on a long freeway run, which is pretty rare and it doesn't get a ton of use but my kid wont let me sell it yet since I wont let her on the fz6r and I like having the two types. My brother has a ninja 650 and a can am spyder which I would like to get but so expensive. Not quite as fun as a bike but then again its about 90% safer since you cant fall and don't have to worry about an errant sand or oil pacth, rocks or balls or holes in the road etc. I was holding it for a couple months for him and put about 500 miles on it. My garage looked fricken awesome though with the can am, the Suzuki and the fz6r all pointed toward the front like a show room (berts mini mall to you so cal guys lol)

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

looked it up

I looked up the 1000, not that I wanted to start sport biking with a 1000 or could have afforded it but it didn't make my radar cause its almost 33" high. being a shorty really impairs your selection!!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

mdgreene2001

My next bike will probably be a triumph Daytona 675.

That is if I ever decide to get rid of the fz6r. I like my insurance rate and its got good power, more when I put my fz6 cams in this winter, if I want I could build a turbo setup for it with a liquid cooled inner cooler... I think it would have like 150+ hp then.

applejax

My next bike will probably be a triumph Daytona 675.

That is if I ever decide to get rid of the fz6r. I like my insurance rate and its got good power, more when I put my fz6 cams in this winter, if I want I could build a turbo setup for it with a liquid cooled inner cooler... I think it would have like 150+ hp then.
I wanted a 675r until I sat/ rode one. It's just another bike thats in my "too uncomfortable" list to own now.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member