Good All Weather Pants

adidas01kg

I am looking for a pair of year round pants with a removable liner for when it gets hot out. My problem is that I am only 5'4 and all of the pants are too long and the knee pads don't line up right. Does anyone know of anyone who makes ridding pants in "short" length.

JustKatie

Joe Rocket Womens Alter Ego pants sound like they might fit your needs. Motorcycle superstore has them and they say they have an adjustable hem. 100% waterproof, vented, and can zip to your jacket. Hope this helps :)

findmadhav

Hey, I was actually selling my pants - these are Fly Racing CoolPro Mesh pants with waterproof liner. Bought them only sometime back, but the inseam is a bit short for me. I just could not return them coz the return period just got over.
Attaching a pic... waist is 34, but would fit both 32 and 34 and has armor n stuff. Rode with it just a couple of times... Great for winter riding ... Take off the liner n its great for summer as well.
Great condition. Let me know if interested. I live in NJ and we can meet up.

adidas01kg

Hey, I was actually selling my pants - these are Fly Racing CoolPro Mesh pants with waterproof liner. Bought them only sometime back, but the inseam is a bit short for me. I just could not return them coz the return period just got over.
Attaching a pic... waist is 34, but would fit both 32 and 34 and has armor n stuff. Rode with it just a couple of times... Great for winter riding ... Take off the liner n its great for summer as well.
Great condition. Let me know if interested. I live in NJ and we can meet up.

Can you measure the inseam (from the ground up the leg) and let me know how long they are?

findmadhav

I bought them for about 130... Am asking 80 bucks for them...... the legs are a bit long....... but they should still be fine considering that they come up a little when you actually ride. Pls let me know if interested.... We can meet up somewhere midway.