Gloves

JonKerr

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Verranth -- I'm sorry to hear the gloves armor is causing you trouble. I haven't had that problem, and I have been wearing them for a while now. Do you plan to try a size larger, or are you going with something else?

Bigevildoer

Have you guys ever considered the Nexo line of gloves? The good ones are made with kangaroo leather and no metal parts at all. The protective pieces over the knuckles etc. are carbon fibre, so they're very durable.

Verranth

Verranth -- I'm sorry to hear the gloves armor is causing you trouble. I haven't had that problem, and I have been wearing them for a while now. Do you plan to try a size larger, or are you going with something else?
I thought about it, cause I really liked the way it felt inside. Then i said to heck with it and got some A* gloves. $140 well spent :D

I got the Alpinestars WR-3 Gore-Tex Gloves

They are freaken awesome! I rode in to work today. 1 hr drive in 62F weather and I was feeling good =)

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you found some that you like. I have been wearing mine to work in the mornings without the thermal liner. My hands stay toasty warm even at temps in the low 40's. I imagine with the thermal liner in the gloves, they would be good down below freezing temps. :thumbup: