GIVI touring windscreen

Roaddawg

I saw this new windscreen on the GIVI Europe website for the XJ6 Diversion. I sent them an e-mail to see if this product will be available in the US. I was unable to find anyone that carries it here. Anyone in the U.K. know where to order one online for shipment to the US? or anyone order from a U.K. company online?

flyingminno

I haven't heard of any suppliers in the US carrying them, though let me know if you find out anything from the company, I'd be interested in it.

fz6rwolf

Ditto that. Looks good, not too big but much better than stock.

Roaddawg

Got the words today. Givi stated that they retail for $140 and should be able to purchase through any of their dealers now. Twistedthrottle stated that they can order it now it just hasn't yet been added to their website. Didn't get a price from them. Its kind of pricey compared to the $60 dollar Yamaha screen, but I like the look and protection better. Time to work a little overtime!

Another update: I asked about a price and an option of a 'group buy' if enough of you are seriously interested.

Last edited:

stuna

xj6 will not fit . i got a ws from twisted for the xj . no go its flat were it mounts . we need a fz6r ws

Roaddawg

xj6 will not fit . i got a ws from twisted for the xj . no go its flat were it mounts . we need a fz6r ws
I see that now zooming in on the pic. I wonder why that part is different when the rest of the fairing seems so similar? So, cancel my previous posts. I'm going to contact Givi and see if they have one in the works for the FZ6R.

Roaddawg

Any word from Givi, Roaddawg?
Craig from Givi USA stated he only has the one model listed for the XJ6 Diversion and nothing for the FZ6R at this time. That's it for now. Hopefully they've got the word and got one in the works.

Last edited: