Girl winter gloves

Verranth

I was wondering if anyone out there has found or seen some good leather gloves that are insulated, come with protection (carbon knuckles, pads on fingers, etc), and have a decent amount of room to get the jacket sleeve underneath. And yes, I did post in the girls spot for a reason, it's not for me, its for the gf. :thumbup:

Oh, she is really considering buying the whole A* Stella Tyla getup. She really likes the jacket and pants, but isnt convinced about the gloves keeping her warm. It gets down to 65F - 55F around here and that is freaken cold for her...and for me :)

Any help is greatly appreciated. I will also get her comments on the jacket and pants when and if she gets them (or any other gear she decides to get).

Oh...she is 5'6" and about 120ish...I hope that helps...?

xplodnstar

I tried on a glove this weekend that I liked, but it's more for the 20F range, I think. The Scorpion Gunner. Seriously warm. Has an inner sleeve for under the jacket and an outer one for over the jacket. Good protection too, but may be too warm for your climate.

I have a pair of Olympias now. No CF armor, but they do have some protection and a fleece liner that keeps the fingers from freezing in the 45F cold that I hit on my way to work. The left hand one also has a mini squeegee that wipes the fog/mist off the face shield.

jdesiano1

We have these.
Fargo

They are def. warmer but if my hands even start to get cold they freeze.

I ended up ordering the hothands(link below). They get really hot you cannot wear reg. gloves you have to wear thick ones and even then you have to turn them off every now and then. They were super easy to hook up (the only con was finding somewhere to put the excess wire) Only 50.00 And you can unhook them whenever. I love them.

Oxford Hot Hands Heated OVER-Grips Motorcycle 7/8" Bar :eBay Motors (item 270337758373 end time Oct-27-09 14:24:48 PDT)

Love Enigma

Hmm... Well, I'm fairly tall and my fingers are a bit on the longer side. The women's gloves didn't fit my hand right and always stopped about at my second knuckle.

I ended up picking up a pair of Small me's SP-1's and they are my absolute favorite. <3 They're the oldre design, not the new ones, but they fit like a dream, over my leather jacket and another one, if I need it. I can wear insulating gloves inside without a problem and without losing the feeling I need in my fingers.

Best advice, take her glove shopping. With women's gear, it's tough to find the right fit in anything.